ASK DR FRANZ
Q: Do you have any general tips for the holidays?
Ans: Yes I do.
- Eat well. Overeating causes misery.
- If you know your Body Type- stick to your diet during the holidays. The price you pay if you eat what is not beneficial to you is generally not worth it.
- Keep poisonous plants away from pets and children.
- If you have a live tree and suddenly have more respiratory problems in the family- it could sadly be the live tree.
- On Thanksgiving we had a surge of physical injuries- so KNOW where your children are and what they are doing.
- Small children will be happy with the boxes and wrapping paper.
- Ideas I learned form other parents:
- One family limited gifts to three per person…..teaching their children that Jesus only received three gifts-A lovely value to be passed on.
- Another mom told me that she never labeled gifts. They all opened them and then she allowed the children to give to each other- knowing who liked what. A lovely idea on giving.
- Do your best not to stress. it is meant to be a giving time of year. Face time is an awesome tool for seeing everyone when you don’t have the time or energy to drive.
- Drink lots of water- stay hydrated.
- Remember Dairy causes mucous production…
- Be sure you have Air and Open Air teas on hand.
- ENJOY. We need to have FUN. Laugh, Play, and love each other.
We love helping you improve the health of your family.