ASK DR FRANZ
Q: My child has had a lot of colds and ear infections. We saw the specialist and he said our son needs ear tubes. Is there anything we can do before we go that route?
Ans: GREAT QUESTION!
We have had great results in preventing PE tube insertion with recurrent ear infections by doing a few simple things.
- Stop all dairy and gluten. this alone will lead to improvement about 85% of the time.
- Chiropractic and Craniosacral therapy have also produced amazing results by mobilizing fluid in the ears and getting it to drain.
- Allergy testing can help.
- Make an appointment with us…we do have enhanced treatment protocols that also can help prevent the insertion of tubes.
- Body typing through Chinese medicine can help immensely. For more info check out www.ohoseminars.com/BODYT YPE/Free Talk. You will love it.
We love helping improve the health of your family.
Have a great weekend.